FLiP on the side http://flipontheside.blogspot.com BLOG ಠ_ಠ : Internet 101 (Things i noticed on the internet)

7.25.2013

Internet 101 (Things i noticed on the internet)

this image/photo is not mine and it's owned by eofdreams.com and hoping they don't mind me using this image. sorry guys! and thank you :D
This morning i woke up a bit nerdy and lazy, then i come up with this crazy idea of compiling some things that i've noticed while browsing the internet.

Here they are as to how i saw/read them. in random order of-course.

  • Internet 101:Person: Whoohoo! i have 1K friends now! 

    Friend of the person: Dude get out once in a while, you'll find that there's a real world out there.
    -------------------------------------------------------

    Famous friends who's friends with my friends are now my friends.

    Don't you just love the internet.

    --------------------------------------------------------

    This one was from me and it really happened to me.

    Friend in person: Dude help me i've been like living my life and probably gonna die single.

    Me (Who else do you think this is... duh!): My friend that's the reason why the computer and the internet was invented. 

    thanks to Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Friendster and Pr0n sites.

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    YouTube:

    OHEMGEE! Snow in the Philippines!

    Dude get a life and start going out once in awhile.

    -------------------------------------------------------------:




    Theres more of this and i'll be posting them once I get bored again.

    Don't you just love the internet!